Here is my Sketchy Thursday layout, sorry about the photos I will take better shots in the morning.The colors look sooo much better in real life....honest!
This is a photo of my husband Gary I just love this picture because the way he is looking into the event.My son took it at a benefit we were having for a cousin of mine. Gary was working security and I was working the hot dogs. I was so amazed at all the people that came to help and we had an awesome turn out. Sad to say Jon Paul lost his battle with cancer in April of this year and left behind a beautiful wife and young daughter.
The background is fabric that I fused on my card stock I fell in love with this fabric when I seen it.
I changed the flower on the layout I just wasn't happy with the way it was looking. Another change I added some gold rub on metallics to the fence.
































7 comments:
The material is gorgeous. Love the layout, the little fence is so cute. Glad you had a good turn out for a good cause.
hugs
Kaye x
Just Beautiful and wow...you used Fabric....love that idea!!!! The fence is adorable!!!! Wishing you a Terrific Thursday!!! :)
Ohhhh I love the background papers...so rich...beautiful layout and I love the fence one of my fav cuts!
Love this. That Royal Blue really sets everything off. Great job!
Beautiful colors and that fence is too cute :) Thanks for sharing Brenda.
Deanne xo
I love it and think the photo looks fine the way it is posted. I've really enjoyed visiting your blog and now I'm following! I look forward to inspiration from you!
Blessings,
Kim xXx
wow.. that blue just grabs ya.. I love it..
hugs
Nanné
Post a Comment