This is my Sketchy Thursday layout this week. You should stop by Diana's site and play along...link is on my side bar....I would LOVE to see some of you girls join in on the fun!
***The new sketch is up for next weeks challenge...awesome sketch!! hop on over to design by diana
These are pictures of my Grandmother on her 102nd Birthday! She was sooo loved by sooo many people I even get people coming into the store telling me their memories of her ....back in 1989 she had made over 100 apple pies on her visit to Ohio I had a guest tell me...the woman was 89 years old!! I know that same year the day of my sisters wedding she had made 3 dresses for herself and 13 apple pies for my uncle for his freezer this all before going to a wedding!!Grandma was a remarkable lady!!I couldn't do that at my age.Most of you who have followed my blog know of some my special memories of my grandma all memories treasured.
My cousin Bertha,Mom,JP a great nephew,Uncle Gene,and my cousin Joe are in center picture with Grandma. My cousin Joe had bought this blue dress for her on her 100th birthday. Mom was really good about throwing partys and get togethers.I used the Webster's Pages paper for this the "Your Life Beautiful" line. I LOVE these papers these I got from Amy from Frost It Pink...thanks again Amy! It was love at first site when I discovered these papers!! Hannah Montana cricut cartridge was used for the butterflies, Stone Script for Grandmas age, Home Accents for the family cut.
































15 comments:
What a gorgeous page and I love the stories and the lace backround.
Awesome layout! Love the butterlfies and the sketch. And what a great story. My MIL lived to 100 yo and she was active like that and the most loving woman I ever knew. TFS this!
Now your Grandmother has some stories to tell..
Love the layout that you did everything is just beautiful...♥
Brenda, I love this! What a wonderful tribute!
102! What an amazing woman!!! And your layout is beautiful, that title is perfect!! Thanks for playing, you know I just love to see these pages each week. :)
Very nice. I just bought that cart (Home Accents) and love the family cut!
Very nice layout Brenda! I think I will try on a card, it would work! Your layout is great! I really like the papers you used, beautiful job! Aloha...
wow 102. What a beautiful layout to honor your grandma.
What wonderful memories, she sounds like such a gorgeous lady. Your layout is beautiful, love the papers.
hugs
Kaye x
Fantastic layout Brenda...and what a life your GM had...wow....it sounds like she was an awesome lady...what a wonderful tribute to her...I would have loved to have had one of her apple pies!
Oh Brenda...so elegant and what a tribute!!!! What an awesome GM you had!!!! Thanks for sharing this with us today!!!! Smiles to you!!!! :)
Beautiful LO Brenda. Souch a wonderful story about your Grandma, she sounds like an extraordinary lady.
Hugs,
Kristina
Wowzers - 102!!!!
Love your work as always Brenda :)
xo
This is lovely, what a wonderful tribute:)
Wow! 102!! God love her!! Gorgeous page featuring an amazing woman! It's wonderful!
Post a Comment