Monday, September 21, 2009

A Thank You Card


It felt sooo great today to craft with no drama! Plus I found a gold mine of embossed card stock stash! When I get a new folder I love trying it out and boy when I found them I did a happy dance! I really enjoyed making this card I am ashamed to say I haven't made a card in ages. And it was done before noon and... I did the catching up from working all weekend house work!! I made this card for my DT submission at http://ymhdesigns.blogspot.com/ Make sure to stop over Kristina is having another Give Away!!!

I used my Cuttlebug embossing folder on this one plus I used Primas from The Prima Bitty Bag collection as well as a Dew Drop in the center these can all be found at Kristina's store :Your Memories Here The bird & branch were cut from the Cricut Home Decor cartridge. I used some of my Glimmer Mist on the bird to tone down the blue plus I love the glimmer it adds. The leaves were cut from the Pooh and Friends cartridge. Embelishments were from my stash.

7 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Glad to hear you are drama-free today! And that little bird is just the cutest thing ever! The branch is the best part. Great work, as always!

jacque4u2c said...

This is just so cute. I love the little metal plate! Just adorable!

Sheri Twing said...

Glad to hear things are going better! Lovely card! I love the embossing!

Jocelyn said...

So very pretty Brenda.....I love the colors and the little birdie is sooooo cute!!!! :)

DeeDee said...

what! no drama..you lucky lady...love your creation...lovely card..

Sandy said...

oh Brenda...so beautiful...I love the bird on the branch and the pretty little primas the embossing is grand....just stupendous!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

What a beautiful card! Brenda this is adorable, love the bird, he looks so sweet. Love the colours too. Glad you are having a good day.

hugs
Kaye x