Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Camping Album was a winner!!!!


I was so excited to read the news that my camping vacation album was one of the winners in the Bind-It-All Travel challenge!!

Here are the other winners and what I got from the announcement:

Travel Challenge Winners - Spanning the Globe!
I am so glad that we giving away copies of Bind-it-All Around the World for this travel-themed project challenge - because all these projects are from around the world! It never ceases to amaze and inspire me - just how far and wide the Bind-it-All is!

Mariannes is from Norway, but made this album about her visit to Paris!
Anne lives in France, but made this amazing book about her trip to the West Indies!
Mazlina lives in Malaysia (and has only been scrapping since January this year!) and had a great time on this rafting trip!
Brenda is from the heart of the U.S. in Ohio and documented the Great Outdoors, using a bamboo placemat! Talk about repurposing your supplies!
And, Allison is from Canada and made a travel mini using coffee wraps! Again, proving that you can punch and bind and create from almost anything!

I would do a happy dance but I am sooo tired from work!!!! But I did let out a big "Whoo-Hoo!"
Make sure to go check out the other winners.

And if you want a Bind-It-All now is your chance to get one from Kristina at: http://www.yourmemorieshere.com/ she is having a "Grand Re-Opening" event. She is offering 10% off your purchase (this even includes items from the CLEARANCE category!) All you have to do is enter Big_Event in voucher code box at check out.
I love my BIA you won't regret this purchase it is an amazing what you can create with it. I have made and sold sooo many mini albums!

16 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

FANTASTIC news, Brenda!! I'm so happy for you. Great work, I do love that album!! I love how they described it, too!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Congrats Brenda, you did an awesome job.

hugs
Kaye x

Sandi Clarkson said...

Woohoo,go Brenda,go! A million congrats and so well-deserved! Hugs

Snowmanlover said...

Congratulations to you, Brenda! You did such a fantastic job. So unique!! Barb

Leanne said...

What wonderful news!! I'm so excited for you!! I really need to drag mine out and learn how to use it!! Great album!!

Nanne said...

Congrats Brenda.. how wonderful to have been picked the winner out of such a bunch of talented ladies..
cheers
Nanné

Jocelyn said...

YAY.......Brenda!!!! I am so Happy for you!!!! You are SUPER DUPER Talented and you deserve this BIG WIN!!!!! Wishing you a wonderful day filled with smiles!!!! :) Love you, sweet friend!!!! :)

- - Sheryl - - said...

Congratulations!

Karin said...

Congratulations!!!! Fantastic work.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! WAY TO GO!!

~BridgetL~ said...

Congrats on winning for your super cute camping album.

Sheri Twing said...

Congrats Brenda! Great book!

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Awesome news Brenda!!! BIG CONGRATS!!!!! Your album is gorgeous!! A well deserved win!

~Gabi xx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Congrats Brenda - you TOTALLY deserve it!

xo

Anonymous said...

Way To Go!!! This is a great Mini!! I love the cover I have to know more about it..it looks like bamboo blinds to me.

Manny said...

Congrats, if you wish to have any tips , have a look here