Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sketchy Thursday has a new home!!!

I have to share the news Diana has a new partner Heidi and a new home for the Sketchy Thursday challenges.....most of my followers know how I love playing each week. I am sooo happy for Diana and Heidi and I want to invite you over to check out their new blog :

http://sketchythursdays.blogspot.com/
• Starting Monday there will be prizes posted.
• All followers are automatically entered into every drawing
• Every post you comment on, you have a second entry into that drawing for that day.
• Want them to really love you?! Leave a comment telling them you talked about Sketchy Thursdays' prize of the day on a forum, your blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc. and they will count you again for that day.

Come over and celebrate with Diana & Heidi and wish them luck on their new adventure.
here is the sketch for this week:

6 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

thanks for the link - I just ordered a bunch of prints from snapfish and this will help complete my pages!

Shazza said...

Hi Brenda!

I came across your blog whilst blog hopping....... as you do.

Love your layouts , they are fab!!

If you ever need any inspiration I run two challenge sites:
ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

and

From Screen 2 Sscrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/

Would love you to come and play along or become a follower to get my most recent postings

cheers
Shazza

Diana Fisher said...

Hi Brenda,
Thanks for posting about this! You have been a dear friend to me and the challenge for months. Big hug to you!!!
--Diana, Sketchy Thursdays

Sandy said...

What a great sketch...I'll check out the new home! Wish i had time to play...maybe sometime I will!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Great sketch. Thanks for the heads up!

Shazza said...

Hi Brenda!

Just letting you know that the new criteria has just gone up for my challenge sites for October.
Would love you to join us this month :)

ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
Inspiration this month comes from Vincent van Gogh's 'Starry Night'

and

From Screen 2 Scrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
Inspiration this month comes from the movie poster 'Night at the Museum'

Don't forget to become a follower of my challenge blog sites, that way you get all the updates and info :)

Cheers
Shazza