Here is my Sketchy Thursday layout for this week. This is a picture of Joy at 3 months old. Look at her lil face so stinkin cute! Most of you know how my son and daughter in law got Joy for me after Mom passed away. I really was having a rough time dealing with her loss. Joy is sooo adorable, she really has brought so much joy to my life.
First this was not the layout that was planned for today.....well I did learn one thing doing this layout today....do NOT use generic stickles! I had a lil spot I needed to touch up well the whole bottle squirted out on my layout!!! The cap came off due to a thicker chunk of glitter!!! I was sooo upset needless to say I said more than my normal "JOY!!" Ruined my whole layout plus my photos! I had to go take a walk thru the woods to calm my self down. I was almost ready to call Jocelyn and go camping!!!
I used the DCWV Christmas Stack on this plus the Hannah Montana Cricut cartridge,stickles,Prima from Kristina http://www.yourmemorieshere.com/ other embelishments from my stash.
I hope you girls are having fun this week at Diana's new home for our Sketchy Thursdays challenge! I am sooo happy for Diana she has really grown from when I first met her on the 2 peas MB! She is such a sweetheart and sooo talented!
































13 comments:
Oh the picture of Joy is soooo sweet! So sorry to hear about your glitter fiasco. I've had that that happen to me before. I still haven't learned my lesson though. I love glitter glue of all brands, mostly Stickles (they really are better) but I'll use anything I can get my hands on if it's the right color ;)
Hugs,
Kristina
So sorry about the faux stickles, grrrrr. What a bummer! BUT... I love this page! I used to have a Springer Spaniel. Her name was Pepper and I had her from a puppy. Such a great breed... give Joy a hug from me! And thanks for the great comments!
--Diana, Sketchy Thursdays founder
OH Now I get the Brenda's JOY!!!
Darling layout and pretty card!
Cute! I love the photos! I just posted my Sketchy Thursdays post, too!
I didn't know that's what Brenda's Joy meant! Oh my goodness! Joy is adorable! I absolutely positively love dogs, and wow Joy is a cutie! (Shhh, don't tell my Princess I said so! She's very jealous!) Awesome layout!
Brenda, This is adorable. What cutie pie! This is wonderful and I don't see excess glitter glue. You must have had a productive walk in the woods. LOL BTW .. I voted for ya!
Oh my goodness that FACE!!! I look back at pics of when my pups were pups and there's just nothing like a puppy face. Great layout!! I need to scrap mine, too. Thank you so much for playing along with us!!!!! I second the comments about Diana!!
Heidi Sketchy Thursdays
Oh Joy is just the cutest! Love the layout!
Sorry to hear about the glitter fiasco! I hate when that stuff happens but you still ended up with a great layout!
I agree Joy is so very cute. Love the paper. Sorry to hear about the glitter disaster, don't you hate that happening when everything else is done. So frustrating!!!
hugs
Kaye x
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE this one!!!!What great papers and the pic....so adorable!!!!! Have a wonderful and blessed day!!!! :)
What a beautiful page Brenda...I love your little pup she is a cutie patootie...the layout is gorgeous...love the flowers and the bling...what ever may have happened the final project looks awesome...wonderful as always!
Such sweet photos Brenda, they make a fab page, I love the little bling swirl
hugs
En xx
Whatta cutie Joy is!!! *sigh* why do things have to mess up LOL - your end project is DYNAMITE - you did a fantastic job my friend!!
Brenda - thank you SO much for you kind words, it really means a LOT to me!!!
xo
Post a Comment