Friday, September 11, 2009

Polymer Clay Halloween Napkin Rings




Here are some polymer clay napkin rings I made for my Halloween place setting. I also made the napkins & place mats. The place mats are reversible.

The napkin rings are made with the glow in the dark polymer clay so it is kinda fun to get them charged up by the light and watch them glow! The rick rac on the place mat also is glow in the dark, I like to braid it together for a different look.

13 comments:

Jingle said...

I love this idea, and I REALLY love the ghost one!!! That is so cute!

Jocelyn said...

Oh how adorable Brenda....these are sooooo cute!!! Look at your crafty self go!!!! Smiles :)

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

ooooooo!! These are perfect, Brenda!!! Too cute...I love clay!!! What a fabodabo do idea!!! You ROCK !!!!!! Hugs, Brenda!!! :)

DeeDee said...

Well how clever is that., I would have never thought to make these..and yours are so very cute...Love the little ghost..happy haunting miss brenda

Paper Memories said...

How cute!!

Diana Fisher said...

These are quite possibly the cutest thing ever!! I can be over for dinner in about 5 hours! See you then. :) I love those mats!!!!

Snowmanlover said...

I love the little ghostie!

Kristina said...

Those are so cute! What a great set.

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

I bet these look fab when they glow at night, just adds to the spookyness of Halloween. Great idea Brenda and you have done a great job as always

hugs
Kaye x

Sheri Twing said...

How creative! I love them....and I love that they glow!

Sandy said...

You are amazing..always sharing something new...love these...so cute!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Wow, how did I miss this one? Guess I had my head wrapped around my housecleaning this weekend. This is such an adorable project. You are one crafty, crafty girl ... always something new whirling around in your head! Adorable!

Anonymous said...

These are really great! As a fellow clay enthusiast I must say you have inspired me :)