This week I worked on a layout in record time! It made it go so fast due to all the papers and embellishments were all from the K & Company Wedding Designer Paper and the matching Wedding Grand Adhesions plus the K & Co. pearls...they done all the hard work for me! I used pop dots on the mats to add dimension. I also made lil square mats for my velvet flowers & leaves they are also pop dotted....tried to take a good close up but came out to blurry more practice is needed. I wish the pink paper showed up better as well.
This is a wedding photo of a dear friend of mine Laurie who I love like a daughter,she is the mommie of our lil artist Sydnee that I do pages of and her sister Cheyenne. I am hoping these pages I make of her and her girls will be treasured long after I am gone I write a journaling on the back of my personal message for them as well.
It was going to have an embellishment with pink in but somebody named Dora had her way with that!
I can't thank Sketchy Thursdays enough for their challenges it really helps me get my layouts done....when I was clearing out my memory card I looked back at all the layouts I had gotten done due to the Sketchy Thursday challenge...thank you sooo much Diana & Heidi!
































10 comments:
What a beautiful page Brenda. Great take on the sketch.
Hugs,
Kristina
Beautiful!
What a lovely page, I love K & Co papers (correction, I love ALL paper), and I agree, having all the matching bits and pieces makes it so much easier
hugs
En xx
Hey Brenda- I love to use a sketch when I want to get a layout done quickly!! Lovely layout!!
beautiful page, i'm liking those papers!
Brenda this is adorable, lovin the papers, you have done a great job. Don't you love it when a layout just comes together.
hugs
Kaye x
Beautiful work Brenda!!! I LOVE K&Co - I would love to snatch up everything they have made!
xo
So pretty Brenda...and I too am a K & Co fan...love the papers and embellies...what a lovely job you did...such a sweet layout!
love the colors and paper..great job..
have a great day
Brenda B
I can't believe I did't notice this earlier.. sorry for being so late... :O(
Fabulous colors and the little pink flowers add such a sweet soft touch to your layout...
hugs
Nanné
Post a Comment