Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sketchy Thursday Cosmo Cricket Prize!!

Oh My Diana & Heidi from: http://sketchythursdays.blogspot.com/ are up to it again!! They are giving away another 2 sets of Cosmo Cricket papers today!!! Thats right I said 2!!! The new Jolly by Golly set and the always wonderful Mr. Campy. You have to stop over and see what her talented Design Team did with the sketch this week....would LOVE to see you play this week!

Hurry and go sign up to be included into this drawing!
Here is the sketch for this week...Add Image

5 comments:

DeeDee said...

I like this sketch...cannot wait to see your page brenda...

Sandi Clarkson said...

Thanks, Brenda. Can't wait to see what you do with this one! Hope you're having a better day today!

Sandy said...

Love this sketch...thanx for the info....can't wait to see what your creative mind does with this...hugs...sandy

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Hi Brenda, Hope you week has started off better than last. Thanks for the heads up on the give away, Looking forward to seeing what you do with this sketch.

hugs
Kaye x

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I did mine the next day LOL - can't wait to see yours!