Saturday, September 12, 2009

I Love Your Blog Award


Sandy from Details by Sandy gave me this award a while back when I was having issues with my eyes and didn't get it posted. I am so sorry Sandy it has taken me so long to get it passed out. you have to check out Sandy's blog she is one talented lady and has been such a blessing in my life.
I want to pass this award on to these awesome ladies....who have opened my eyes and taught me something about myself. I am sooo blessed to have found your blogs!

Jocelyn
Sheri (Aunt Re Re)
Kim Strother
Pinky
Lisa T. Howard
ellen s.

3 comments:

Sheri Twing said...

Wow Brenda! I'm so honored that you would pick my blog! Thank you so much. I have enjoyed getting to know you through blogging. I will wear my blog award proudly!

Lisa said...

Oh Brenda! How honored and humbled I feel that you have chosen me! You are such a sweetheart! I looking so forward to getting to know you more through this wonderful cyber world! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Unknown said...

Thanks you so much Brenda I adore you too!!