I had some of the bamboo place mat left and thought I would make a Squash Book for one of the boys of our camping vacation this summer. I still have enough of the bamboo place mat to do even a small tag book....not bad out of one place mat!
I had fun today doing this I haven't done them in ages. I used a magnet for the clousure, I was going to use velcro and thought it might be to much stress on the ribbon.
I am also using some of my embelishment stash so this will qualify for a challenge as well. I bought tons of embelishments I think it is time to use 'em up!
The ribbon slide is cut from a Spellbinders Wizard die I backed it with another buckle for added support, it was them rubbed with some metallic rub ons.
I am all excited to get it done with pictures and embelishments but life happens....JOY!!! Gotta feed Gary!
































8 comments:
Well, Brenda, look at you .. give you a day off and you're up to something creative. Must be those genes of yours. This is fab. Keep up the good work!
Love it and can not wait to see the end product with the pix...don't you wish you could just craft all day....LOL...great work!
Brenda this is fab, I have wanted to do one of these for ages but still not got round to it. love the lettering on the front.
hugs
Kaye x
Well Brenda..this is just the cutest little book and what a great way to use up them scraps..he will surely love it..have a good day my friend
Oh this is beautiful....look at you go!!!! Wishing you a Blessed Day!!! :)
What a great idea! Really cute!
I have never seen such a thing - it looks totally creative and fabulous!!
How ingenious! I started a squash book awhile ago..... still wip. LOL
Happy Wednesday.
Post a Comment