This layout is for my DT project for Your Memories Here. Please visit our blog to see what the other DT members have been doing.http://ymhdesigns.blogspot.com/
These are photos of my cousin James and I just love these pictures he sent! This is the area where I was born and spent many of my summers as a child... isn't it just beautiful? No wonder James loves it sooo much! He lived with us for a while and I really do miss him, but I can see he was home-sick and missed the mountains...he calls it "God's Country". If you are reading this James I Love you and miss ya!
I used the K& Company 300 box Designer Papers for this and Kristina's Chatter Box wood frame I added rub-ons to accent the frame. Stop by her store to see what she has to inspire you! Your Memories Here
Burlap was used for my photo mats and I used the Cricut cartridges for my cuts. Graphically Speaking for the title, ZooBalloo for the trees, Home Decor for the bird and branch.
I also added one of our Fall Stems from work, Jo-Anns really have a beautiful selection to choose from... seems I have been working in Floral Dept. lately so I get inspired from all the pretty flowers.
































12 comments:
This is just beautiful and it does look like God's Country!!!!! Love all the details...the burlap is fantastic and I adore the tree and bird!!!! Wishing you a wonderful day sweet friend!!! :)
What an awesome layout Brenda! I'll get it posted to the DT blog for tomorrow. I love what you did with the wood frame. Aren't they so easy to embellish? I think if more people would just give 'em a try they'd love 'em too.
Hugs,
Kristina
Hi Brenda!
I love this page. Great little bird and of course you added all of the perfect, sweet little touches. Those pictures really are great!
Brenda this is stunning, What a gorgeous place to grow up. The flowers are perfect and that little bird is too darn cute. Fab layout.
hugs
Kaye x
OH I love that tree and bird!!
brenda,love the branch and bird details as well as the accent added to the frame..well done
brenda B
Brenda....I .love how you have been using the home decor cart it is on my wish list..the little tree to frame the pic is wonderful...great work as always GF...love it...thanx for stopping by to see me...I always look forward to your comments!
Hey, Brenda, darlin', this is just awesome. You can just get lost in that fabulous photo! I bought that same floral stem to use on a layout but haven't done it yet. How funny is that? Love your cuts and great design! Thanks for the recipes and for your sweet comments on my blog. Recipes will come in very handy around here!
Brenda, love the layout.. It truly reflects Gods Country... I appreciate the inspiration of the Trees from the ZooBaloo cartridge, I have been using my cricut more and more and love it. Looking forward to more of your creativity. Have a great weekend!
Wow.. this is gorgeous! I love your details. Really great LO!
Beautiful page Brenda! Great ways to use Burlap & the wood frame. The rubs-ons along the edge are perfect. Hugs :)
Brenda.. this layout is so fantastic.. I love the little frame,the trees and the title...well, that's about everything isn't it??...LOL Fabulous stuff GF..
hugs
Nanné
Post a Comment