Monday, September 14, 2009

The party has begun at Sketchy Thusdays!!!

First of all I want to thank some of my followers who started following the Sketchy Thursdays new site...you ladies are the best!! I am truely blessed to have you gals! I was sooo happy to see your faces on her new site and I think as women we need to support each other and you girls are fantastic! I might not say it enough but I really do love each and everyone of you!!
Ok for the party part Diana & Heidi are giving away:
Both of these new lines from Cosmo Cricket. The Boyfriend and Earth Love.....one lucky winner will get both collections!! How cool is that?!

http://sketchythursdays.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love Cosmo Cricket....named my kitty after the Line...her name is Miss Cosmo!!!! I off to to check out the site!!!! Have a fabulous day!!!! :)

- - Sheryl - - said...

woah! I love the first pack!

Diana Fisher said...

Thanks, ladies for coming on over and playing along! We really want to make Sketchy Thursdays a really fun challenge site!
--Diana, Sketchy Thursdays

PS: Brenda, you know I love ya'! You're our biggest cheerleader!

charlene said...

Brenda thanks for the heads up on the new site I did link them on my blog and signed up to follow hopefully this will motivate me to start doing some pages !
Hugs

Sandi Clarkson said...

Hey, thanks for the heads up. They both look so yummy! I love CC.

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Thanks for the heads up Brenda, just popped over and became a follower, looking forward to trying out a few sketches.

hugs
Kaye x

Sandy said...

That is way cool Brenda...love it!