I got my squash book finished while Aden was napping. I used up some of my stash on this that I bought years ago I think before I owned the Cricut. The cricut cartridges that I used were Hannah Montana, Graphically Speaking and the Camp Out. I roasted the marshmallow by using some Liquid Applique and took my heat gun to it then inked with brown & a touch of black... For the water drops I applied the Liquid Glass from CTMH on a transparency cut.This was a first for me.
I left some spots for journaling I want to write something special to the boys....this one is going to Chris he just turned 16 he really had me crying on Karaoke night...first seeing him singing to Uncle Kracker "Follow Me'' then when he pulled me up to the dance floor...I'm cryin just writing about it! He is not shy at all he worked the crowd I was so proud of him when he went up to help Logan out when he was singing... Logan was kinda scared I think but I was soo proud that he got up there and gave it his all! Chris had a blast with the girls at the campground.....probably a lil too much fun! He has a way with the girls!!They grow way tooo fast!
ps. is that how Uncle Kracker is spelled?
































10 comments:
wow, Brenda, you are so talented. Love it!!
wow brenda..this turned out great...I love all the pics they fit perfectly..great project.
This is amazing Brenda, I love that dripping tap and the water drops. Super project
hugs
En xx
Wow...your squash book looks great! I am not a measurer (is that a word?!) when I scrap, so I'm always intimidated by things like this. But, what a great way to include so many photos. Love the faucet on the water! :>
love the fire and the marshmallow too
Brenda this looks fab, love the tap. don't you just love using up some of that stash that you bought so long ago and knew would come in handy one day.
hugs
Kaye x
This looks wonderful Brenda...I love it with the additon of the photos...such a treasure...now I'm going to have to try one!
Oh Brenda...this is PERFECT!!! I love it!!!! Great job sweet friend!!! :)
Very cute! The faucet made ma laugh!
I love them Brenda! Your must be thrilled how they turned out!! Your details are top notch :)
xoxo
Post a Comment