Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Stained Glass Ghosts


Today I am sharing some stained glass ghost that I made. As you can see these are very simple but I think sooo cute. The big one and one smaller one is made from the Spectrum opal glass the top lil boo is with the iridized white whispy Spectrum glass. Faces are painted on with enamel paint. I really love the Spectrum glass it cuts so nice and they have such a wide selection to choose from.
It is starting to look like halloween in the house! Don't be alarmed too much if you catch me huggin my trash can next! My hug sisters will know what this is all about....we hug everything!!!

7 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh my goodness, these are so CUTE! I love them!

DeeDee said...

hehehe! those are very cute ...I like them lots.

Jocelyn said...

I love these.....I am so sad...all my Fall and Halloween things were lost in the flood!!! I have nothing left!!!! My Dad does stained glass...but not so much lately!!!! You did an outsanding job on these!!! So much talent!!! Love you!!! :)

Ann Arbogast said...

Oh these are so darn cute!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Wow how cute are these? Just love them Brenda.

hugs
Kaye x

Snowmanlover said...

These are so gorgeous!! I want one!!

Lorry said...

Brenda, these are adorable!!! My father in law used to do stained glass, we have some amazing pieces of his work. I LOVE Halloween too, and have started decorating a bit here and there. Have a great weekend!