Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 2 Party is on at Sketchy Thursdays!!!


You have to check out what the prize is for today at the new Sketchy Thursdays blog Diana & Hedi have an awesome prize!!!

Flamingo Scraps is an online scrapbooking store that has quickly become a dear friend to Sketchy Thursdays. If you are in the market for Prima, Maya Road, the new Upsy Daisy line, or anything scrapbooking, please head on over to the store.

I personally fell in love with everything in this store!!! When Diana had them as a sponsor before on one of our challenges I drooled and wished sooo bad that the ramdom generator would pick me!!
click on link to see what I am drooling about!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh How Yummy are these goodies!!!!! Love this...I am off to check it out!! I posted about you Fabulous Friend!!! Thanks for the awesome award!!! :)

BlueRose said...

Wow, Brenda that is some stash. I have been wanting to join in on the fun but some how I never have the time....Boooo Hooooo....♥