This is a layout for the Sketchy Thursday challenge from : design by diana
I really would love it if you played along each week! Awesome prizes as well plus a chance to meet some new friends and meet Diana she is a sweetheart and sooo talented!
This is a photo of Sydnee a daughter of a dear friend of mine Laurie who I love like a daughter. Sydnee is our lil artist almost from the first day she was able to hold a crayon! She was soooo excited last week when I loaded her up with 2 boxes of goodies from my stash when I was re organizing my supplies. I was sooo happy to see the excitement in her face when she seen the brand new box of 48 Prisma colored pencils!!I am looking forward to see what the girls will create.
This is a photo of Sydnee a daughter of a dear friend of mine Laurie who I love like a daughter. Sydnee is our lil artist almost from the first day she was able to hold a crayon! She was soooo excited last week when I loaded her up with 2 boxes of goodies from my stash when I was re organizing my supplies. I was sooo happy to see the excitement in her face when she seen the brand new box of 48 Prisma colored pencils!!I am looking forward to see what the girls will create.
The paper is DCWV Spring glitter stack, the "leather paper" for the branches. I used the Cricut cartridge Tinkerbell for the title cut, Home Accents for the "dots" border cut, Home Decor for the branches and the cute lil bird....he has my legs! Also some Prima flowers from Kristina at : http://www.yourmemorieshere.com/ She is having a re-opening sale make sure to check it out!
***Kristina has the Home Decor cartridge for $29.!!!! What a bargain!!!!!! This is an awesome cartridge you will use over & over again I promise!!! I LOVE the chandelier cut and and the flourishes are sooo beautiful! Need ideas look on my side bar to see how I used this cartridge.

































11 comments:
Oh I love your take on this! Always love that little birdie!
I love the bird! nice LO
Oh Brenda....I love this...the branc is to die for...the whole layout is wonderful...I would love to get involved but will have to learn to balance what I'm doing first...LOL...this is fab...makes me want that HD cart even more!
You have done a wonderful job on this Brenda, great sketch. I love the branch with the birdy on it. No wonder she was happy receiving a stash like that from you. I found prismacolours for the first time over here the other week and even 24 would set me back $45AUD.
hugs
Kaye x
Doesn't she look happy. And you know I love that HD birdie. Great sketch! You've been busy!
What a great story... a budding artist! There is nothing better than that! And I'm glad you took an up-close shot of that birdie, I love it!! When my 17-year-old sister was visiting in July I sent her home with some scrappy stash, too. She was thrilled!! Mom told me she is scrapping more often now. You never know who'll take off in art when you reach out to them. Thanks for playing, and for those kind words. Big virtual hug to you!!
I love your layout very cute and the bird is adorable...I have to start using in circut more often. ♥
Oh Brenda...this is so pretyy and I so adore it!!! That birdie is so CUTE!!!!!! I will try to play along with you since I am just completing my last DT project for September!!! Wishing you a terrific week!!! :)
Beautiful layout! Wonderful color combination!
ooooooooooohhhh - I really like this LO Brenda!!!! It's all pink and flowery - my favorites! I love the green with the pink too - Super duper job!!!!!!!!!
xo
This is one gorgeous LO! I was going to ask how you made the dot border, etc so thanks for sharing. You are sooooo making me want to get a Cricut! LOL! Thanks for all the wonderful comments you've been leaving! I get so excited to see you've paid me a visit! Hope you are having a wonderful week! xoxo L
Post a Comment