This is a photo of me and my girlfriends for a "Girls Night Out" We had a blast that night we danced most of the night! Pictured in photo: Jaime,me, Diane & Letty. Diane is no longer with us she had a very tragic death and I miss her so much, I LOVED our times together and treasure so many memories. We both grew up together in the same neighborhood and it seemed life kept bringing us back together. Jamie still lives in town and Letty now lives in Tennessee.
I used DCWV All Dressed Up for my background paper, silver mirror paper, and silver glitter paper.
Hannah Montana Cricut cartridge was used for the girls cut from mat board I cut it 3 times and it cut out perfect for me then I ran it throught my Xyron 250 and covered with Hampton Art ala mode glitter ...this was the first time I used this glitter this is awesome it is super fine!
Hannah Montana Cricut cartridge was used for the girls cut from mat board I cut it 3 times and it cut out perfect for me then I ran it throught my Xyron 250 and covered with Hampton Art ala mode glitter ...this was the first time I used this glitter this is awesome it is super fine!
Going Places Cricut cartridge was used to cut the sky line from the mirror paper.
me & my Big ideas embelishments and some jeweled trim.
Will take better photos in the am, I wanted to get this posted while I had the time tonight.
My husband convinced me to make 2 more of this layout for Letty and Jaime as a tribute to Diane...pretty smart thinkin' Gary!
I fixed the photo on the glitter mat I was having issues with finding the perfect adhesive for that glitter paper...JOY!!!
































14 comments:
Oh, Brenda, I get to be first .. loved the papers you chose for this night on the town LO. Very shimmery and love that extra glitter you did on it .. very girly and glitzy. Girl, you can do most any kind of LO. So sorry you lost your friend Diane.
These papers are just perfect, all the glitz and very girly. Fab layout and great photo. So sorry to hear about your friend.
hugs
Kaye x
Hey Brenda ..way cool page for a fun night out...
Oh Brenda...I just LOVE this one...feels so perfect with the glittery and girly elements!!!! You did a FABULOUS Job!!!! Wishing you a great week!!!! :-)
Love this layout with the all dressed up papers. Very classy!
Blessings,
Kim xXx
What a perfect layout for a Girls Night Out...love the all dressed up and the skyline is wonderful....and the glitter just tops it off...great work Brenda! (what a great idea Gary had....they will love it)
Great layout Brenda! I love all the glitter and shiny sparkle. Those papers are just perfect.
Hugs,
Kristina
Just love it!!! It's all sparkly and full of goodness! Great job Brenda :)
Love this layout. You designed it so well.
Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. This layout is just amazing! It's wonderful that you can create this and remember the great times that included her. It's wonderful!
You are the winner of the Merry Christmas Background from The Cutting Cafe'. Check my blog! Send me an email, and I'll send you the printable image. Congratulations!
Wow... this just takes my breath away.. I love the glitter and the shine.. Amazing... and I'm so sorry to hear about your friends passing..
hugs
Nanné
What a wonderful girlie, blingy LO, and such a precious memory as well. Great job
hugs
En xx
This page came out really cute!
oh ah! this is awesome
Post a Comment