
I have to share this news I have the BEST daughter-in-law!!! Thank you sooo much Angie I love you both sooo much! I now am the proud owner of the Cricut Expression!!Now if I can get a free day to use it!
I want to thank you all for your well wishes and I am so sorry I haven't had time to blog hop or spend too much time on the computer. So much has been going on in my personal life and working too many hours. I am having some scary health issues and need your prayers.
Again thank you Angie and Shane you have done sooo much for me I am so blessed to have you both in my life! I love you!
Most of you had seen pictures of Shane when he was little here is all grown up...here is the best part of me!!!
































14 comments:
Oh wow! What a lovely gift!
You should be proud of yourself for raising such a nice son, with good taste in women.
Cant wait to see all your creations.
Hang in there sweetie and take out those added stress thoughts with your new toy!!! Whoo-hoo!
How fantastic is it to have family that understands your passion!! What a great DIL and son!! Now you can cut large circles!!! :)
Hope everything with your health starts to turn up, thinking of you...
x-Diana
Brenda sorry to hear you are having health issues will keep you in my prayers. What a great couple you have shared....just goes to show what an awesome Mom you are when they do things like that ;)
Hugs
What a cool thing for your son and DIL to do for you. I hope your hearth issues get resolved and you can find the time to enjoy your new E.
I'm sorry to hear that your having health issues. I really hope you get better soon. What a great gift that they gave you!! It does sound like you have a wonderful daughter in law! Hope you get to play with it soon! ((hugs))
That is sooooo nice. Not so surprising to me ... I can tell you are a very nice person too. I hope you feel better soon and have fun with your new toy!!!!
Oh Brenda....what a wonderful gesture of love from your son and daughter in law!!!1 They are adorable!!!! I am so sorry to hear that you are having health issues....I will be in constant prayer for you!!! I too am facing some scary things this week....but my faith is holding me steady!!!!! If there is anything that I can do for you....please email me....even if you want to exchange telephone numbers...we could talk!!!! Love you sweet friend and {{{{{Hugs}}}}}}!
I am so excited for you! What a fantastic gift. I'm praying for you to overcome your health problems. Take it slow, do only what you can.
BTW, LOVE your new blog background :)
It was nice talking with you this morning.
HUGS,
Kristina
Oh you are gonna love the expression,the flip and center cut features are great.What an "expression" of love on their part togive you this lovely gift.As a nurse I understand how scary health issues can be,I wish you a speedy recovery and will keep you in my prayers..you've raised a sweet boy(and got a sweet DIL to go with it) you deserve it..Hugs from one Brenda to another .
Congratulations, Brenda! Your blog looks beautiful!
So sorry you not up to par Brenda....congrats on the new toy...I know you will do awesome things with it...hang in there and have fun with it...scrappy therapy is good!
You lucky lady...have lots of fun with this Brenda I love my cricut
Brenda ~ first I'm sorry you are having some health issues and will add some extra prayers and hugs for you!! Hope things get better..
Second~~~ wooohooo what a great gift! I have been using my Cricut pretty regularly now and LOVE IT... your son and dil are awesome to get you this gift.! Can't wait to see your creations with it.!
xoxo
Post a Comment