Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Joys Halloween Costume


Here is a Hot Dog costume I made for Joy....she loves going trick or treating she really loves doing her tricks for treats! I know she isn't a dachshund but she has the body for this! With her lil short legs and long body I think it works! Aden let me go outside this morning to take some pictures but he found a mud puddle so back in we came! Was hard to get some good shots the other 2 dogs were messing with her and she kept looking for the car she thought she was going for a ride! Wish Dora would let me dress her up but she tears me up when I try to dress her for as little as she is you would think mommie would win....not!!
This is made using the Simplicity # 3952 pattern. It is also where I got her Santa hat pattern from that is in my profile picture. This really was a challenge for me due to the foam rubber but I did it! If all goes well I will have a layout done for tomorrow...it is an all white one of my baby pictures.Also hoping I can get a Sketchy Thursday layout done. Thank you Kristina for being so understanding.I really thought you & Diana both would have me on a milk carton! And thank you all for you kind words on my blog! Jocelyn you made me cry....you girls are the best!!!

14 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

This is such an ADORABLE costume. My son never even looked this cute as a newborn all dressed up. Great idea to make a hot dog!

And, just when I am about to report you missing, you put a post up, so your timing is great.

hug!
Diana

Jocelyn said...

Oh your Hot Dog is so adorable!!!!! We dressed our cocker spaniel as a Hot Dog and she looked so sweet!!!!! Hoping you feel better....I pray for you daily!!!! Love you sweet friend!!! :-)

Scrapn Rme Yf said...

Love It!!!

Kristina said...

OMG! That is so funny, though Joy isn't looking too happy in those photos :)
I hope you find the time to get your layout done, I'm curious to see it.
Be well, get plenty of rest.

Hugs,
Kristina

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I miss you Brenda!!

Joy is UBER adorable in her lil hot dog costume! Great job on it!

xo

Sandy said...

So cute Brenda...I love it!

Lorie K said...

That is an adorable outfit!!! Joy is just so cute!
I'm so glad that you are finally feeling better enough to be able to scrap!
Have a good week!

Jingle said...

Hee-hee! That is just freaking adorable!

Janean said...

hey now, saying she "can't" wear a hotdog costume is like saying a 5'3" gal cannot wear couture! *big wink* just kidding -- you have a lot of talent to be able to sew that! wow.

DeeDee said...

Brenda...this is just adorbale...I love it...I need to get a princess costume out for my new little girlie dog...hahaha! take care aI need to look round her a bit..hugs my friend

Nanne said...

OMGosh...thats too funny.. He looks almost good enough to eat..LOL
Happy Halloween..
hugs
Nanné

Unknown said...

OMG how cute is she..love it..tfs

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I don't know how I missed this post . . . Joy is ADORABLE!! What a cute hot dog!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Awwww! Joy doesn't look too pleased, but he looks absolutely adorable! I love it!