
I have been sooo sick and haven't been on line in ages and this was the best medicine for me today when I got the news my "Girls Night Out" layout was chosen the layout of the week on Memories Always Forever!!! They even issued me a badge now how cool is that?!
I am sooo sorry I missed all of your posts I will try to play catch up, I am still so weak. And I got on the scales and I didn't loose one pound!!! How is that possible with nothing left in my stomach!
I HAVE to get my Sketchy Thursday layout done for this week missed last weeks and Diana will be putting my picture on a milk carton pretty soon.
































14 comments:
You are so right about the milk carton! I was thinking about you all weekend... and now I know it was justified. I must have know you needed good thoughts sent your way! Glad the badge helped lift your spirits... it was well deserved my friend!! Glad you are feeling better!
I'm so sorry you were sick!! Very nice surprise for you. That layout is fantastic!
Sorry you are still feeling sick. I hope you feel better real soon. Congrats on being pick the for the layout of the week. It a really cool layout.
sorry to hear you are not feeling well..congrats on the layout being picked..how fun and exciting oyu deserve it:)
WOW!!! Brenda CONGRATS!! You deserve it!! Cool badge too!! WTG!!!! The lo is EXCELLENT!! Sorry you have been ill....hope you are better soon. We always miss ya!! Take Care and BIG HUGS, Dawn Gallop
Hi Brenda!
Hope you feel better soon!
would love for you to spread some of your scrappin love on one of my challenge sites (When your feeling up to it)..... your blog is interesting and has some very inspiring layouts.
Here is some info -
Just letting you know that the criteria has gone up for my challenge sites for October.
Would love you to join us this month :)
ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
Inspiration this month comes from Vincent van Gogh's 'Starry Night'
and
From Screen 2 Scrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
Inspiration this month comes from the movie poster 'Night at the Museum'
International scrappers welcome :)
Don't forget to become a follower of my challenge blog sites, that way you get all the updates and info :)
cheers
Shazza
Congrats on the Gallery Pick...I am so sorry you have been so sick!!! Wish I lived closer...I would be there in a second to help out!!! Feel better soon...
Good to see you are *slightly* up and at em! Hope you feel better soon! Congrats on the win - it's a beauty!!!!
xo
Congrats Brenda....you so deserve it...so sorry you are feeling bad...I understand I'm just getting back to normal after 2 weeks of yuk myself....the font on for snow day is from Winter Woodland...hope you are feeling better soon!
Congrats Brenda.. this is such an outstanding layout, you so deserve it..
hugs
Nanné
p.s hope you are feeling better soon..
Brenda so sorry to hear you have been sick, hope you are feeling stronger and much better soon.
Congrats on the layout, I really liked this one, you did a fab job.
hugs
Kaye x
Congrats on the layout. Nice job!
Brenda, Hope you're feeling better by now. Been missing your sweet spirit and your gorgeous work.
Accckk! Sorry to hear you were sick. I hope by now you are feeling better.
Congrats on the lo!
Post a Comment