I know most have you seen these floating around the internet. I just had to try to make one. The next one will turn out better hopefully. I didn't use the right type of paint for a good flow plus wish I would have used different colored buttons.
I love how the cherry pulls up to hold the message.....not showing the message due to it is for someone special and she reads my blog.
































13 comments:
Oh how adorable this is Brenda...I have not seen this and I love the idea that you pull the cherry up and there is your message!!!! It looks yummy enough to eat!!!!! Thinking of you today!!! :-)
This is adorbale..where can I find directions for this.my granddaughter would love this....love your place always fun stuff to see...
turned out great. I made my first one a couple weeks ago. Its my new birthday card for special friends.
OMG...That is too cute Brenda.. Looks perfect to me just as is..LOL
hugs
Nanné
came back to let ya know I have a little something for you on my blog..
hugs
Nanné
That is super great Brenda. Looks good enough to eat :) I think you should post a tutorial on those.
Hugs,
Kristina
This is really cute! I realized I gave you the wrong blog site the other day (@ Jo-Anns). I'm not sure who's I gave you, but I looked it up & it is DEFINATELY not mine :) Here is my real one! www.ourlittleuniverse.blogspot.com
Thanks!
Jessica I was sooo happy to have you visit my blog!!And glad to find the right link also glad to read that wasn't YOUR blog.It was different huh?! It was so nice to wait on you in the store! Thanks for following me as well...hope to see you at one of your craft shows!
hugs
Brenda
This is awesome..great job..its so sweet:)
Your cupcake card is just tooooo cute... I made one before I saw the tut on it and I love what you have done with it...just beautiful!
This is so cute, Miss Brenda, I will have to try one of those for the upcoming holidays!
It looks like a lot of work!
Yum! I've never seen these before! (where have I been lol!) But I'm glad I stopped by and saw this creative project. Thanks for the inspiration!!
Post a Comment