Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sketchy Thursday Layout


Yeah!!!! I got my eyes well enough to scrap again!!!
Here is my Sketchy Thursday layout for this week. I really love doing these sketches makes them go together so fast.....thank you Diana!!
These are pictures of Aden my great nephew that I baby sit for....on this day I was sooo multi tasking and sat his plate on the high chair. Within seconds while I was getting his fruit cup he had the plate turned over and the fun began!
After I grabbed the plate I went for my camera. I had too the way his beautiful blue eyes shinned through all that spaghetti!
I used my Graphically Speaking Cricut cartridge for all the cuts on this....I really love this cartridge!
Spaghetti paper & cardstock everday stock from Jo-Ann Fabrics

11 comments:

DeeDee said...

now how cute is that brenda...love the lettering lots.

~ Lorrie ~ said...

That's a cute layout!

Karin said...

This is so cute Brenda, reminds me of my daughter at that age -- now she's 21!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Brenda this is a beautiful layout, love the spaghetti paper.

hugs
Kaye x

Diana Fisher said...

What cute pictures of the little man! I love those moments, and what a great way to get them all on one page. Thanks for playing (as always), I love seeing your pages each week!

Sandy said...

Brenda...the paper you found for this is amazing...love the way you did the pictures....just tooooo cute~

Heather West said...

I love this paper, Great layout. my kids eat spagetti w/o sause so I need to go get this paper. lol

Paula said...

Aweeeeeee cute picture and the layout is wonderful.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Totally funny layout! Great job!

Lorie K said...

Adorable!!!
Loved how you got the whole series and explained it so easily!

Unknown said...

Love the layout! Nice job!!!