Friday, August 28, 2009

I Like Your Style Award


I picked up this award from Jacque from http://jacque4u2c.blogspot.com/ Thank you Jacque for passing out the award and becoming one of my followers as well.
I will be passing this out to anyone that reads this blog. Grab it and pass out as you please there was no rules on this one.
Now back to organizing my scrap room.....way toooo much stuff!!

8 comments:

Kristina said...

Organizing your scrap room... got too much stuff you say? Send some my way! LOL
I can't work in a neat room, I can't find my supplies if they aren't spread out all over the floor in front of me :)
Have fun cleaning ;0
Hugs,
Kristina

~BridgetL~ said...

that is a way cool award. You deserve it.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

What a pretty award!!!! Congrats to you - you deserve it!!!!!!!

Jocelyn said...

Congrats on the award!!!! You so deserve it!!!! Organize.....HA..I so wish I could!!!! Good luck with your organizing!!!! I think I am going to just start loading a box with all the things I don't want and then see what I can do with them!!!! Have a great weekend...sweet friend!!!!

~ Lorrie ~ said...

Congrats what a great award.

Sandy said...

Brenda...this is so beautiful...congrats you deserved it...and thanx for sharing...you are such a doll!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Congrats on the award Brenda, you really deserve it, I have had to keep my scrap room a bit more organized lately as we are selling and keep having home opens (like today).

hugs
Kaye x

Anonymous said...

I love this award...the colors are so cool, I do agree you deserve it. Have a wonderful day!!