
I really almost lost it when this is what I read on the site:
Summertime Challenge WINNERS!
Can’t believe it’s August already – summer is at it’s peak! I am in the groove of sleeping in too late since the kids aren’t getting up for school. Ahhhhh! Too bad it makes me late for work every morning! LOL! Congratulations to the winners of our Summertime Challenge. The Zutter Zisters Design Team had a great time reviewing the projects and picking their faves. We said we would pick three, but we decided to pick FIVE. So all of you will be receiving a Zutter Display-it-All to show off your next projects.Here are the challenge winners and their hot Summer creations!
Summertime Challenge WINNERS!
Can’t believe it’s August already – summer is at it’s peak! I am in the groove of sleeping in too late since the kids aren’t getting up for school. Ahhhhh! Too bad it makes me late for work every morning! LOL! Congratulations to the winners of our Summertime Challenge. The Zutter Zisters Design Team had a great time reviewing the projects and picking their faves. We said we would pick three, but we decided to pick FIVE. So all of you will be receiving a Zutter Display-it-All to show off your next projects.Here are the challenge winners and their hot Summer creations!
Brenda made this baseball albums for her grandson as a way to keep score at his games. These are actually CD's made to look like baseballs...and yes, the
Bind-it-All can punch right through them!
I am gonna be honest with you when I seen my Baseball Album on my dashboard I almost peed my pants......almost!!
Congrats to all of the other winners as well all great projects!! Missbliss they picked you too!!!
































11 comments:
Oh Brenda I'm so excited for you!!! That is so cooool, the album and the fact you won.
Hugs,
Kristina
Wow.. very exciting...I love your album and see why they did to...always love your things...hugs and congrats...
Congrats!! And your album is sooo cute!
this is such a cute idea, I bet he loved it!
That is great!! Yeah, so happy for you and that project is adorable!
Congrats on the win. Of course that baseball project would win, it is so adorable.
Congrats to you that is really a cute book so I can see why you won.♥
Awwwww Brenda....congrats...so exciting for you gonna check out the site right now...hugs...sandy
Congrats, can see why you won the album looks awesome.
hugs
Kaye x
Oh is this ever darling! TSF!
Please head on over to my blog. I am awarding you with an award on my July 31st post. barb
Awesome Brenda. Your project is so cute but also useful. Great idea :)
Post a Comment