Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Top 5 Blog Award


I got the top 5 blog award from Kimmie and Kristina thank you both!
Now this award comes with some conditions... firstly I have to give you 5 things I like to do, and then pass it on to my top 5 people.
1. I like to craft all mediums of crafting interest me...really been spending most of my free time scrapbooking would have to rate that first right now.
2. I like to give hugs
3. I like to go camping
4. I like to spend time with kids
5. I like my job
My top 5 are:
2. Nanne
3. Diana Fisher
4. ~~Lorrie~~
5. Karelj

4 comments:

Sandy said...

awwww Brenda...this beautiful award means so much to me....because you mean so much to me...thanx so much....and to be in your top five...God Bless You gf...our top 5 list of things to do is amazingly alike!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Brenda! You are such a good friend.....God Bless!

Diana Fisher said...

My top 5 would be very similar!! Great minds think alike! Thanks for picking me!!! :)

Nanne said...

Sandy took the words right out of my mouth..LOL
thank you so very much brenda.. you are too too kind.. what would the world be like without friends like you?... :O)
cheers
Nanné