Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Your Memories Here Designs Design Team...I made it!!

I am so honored to get the news that I was chosen to be part of Kristina's Design Team for her new blog. Thank you so much Kristina....Kristina has a wonderful web store....Your Memories Here....She also has a fantastic blog....Creatively Counting My Blessings....Now she has created a design blog...Your Memories Here Designs.
I love shopping at her store and some of my pages would not have been possible without her products....awesome service! And I love the "thank you" gifts I get from her for being a repeated buyer!
Sending out congrats to all the other new DT members I am looking forward to lots of fun with this new adventure! Stop by the sites by clicking on the names:
Sandy
Leah
Lisa
Linda
Samantha
Karli
Kristina

10 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

YEAH Brenda!!!! I signed up to follow over there! So happy for you!

Sandy said...

I'm so excited to be working on the DT with you Brenda! Can't believe it myself...just what I needed...congrats to you!

Leah said...

Hi Brenda! Big Congrats to you too! Love your recent LO of your great niece, so sweet. I look forward to getting to know you too:)

- - Sheryl - - said...

Congratulations!

Sandi Clarkson said...

OMG, congrats, Brenda! What a wonderful opportunity! Woowoo, go girlie! And I love your LO of your niece! Glad your eyes are better now!! Hugs,

Sheri Twing said...

Congratulations Brenda! I'm so happy for you! Have fun!

Linda said...

Brenda Congrats.... I am sooooooooooo excited to be part of the DT with you..... I can't wait to start working with you and the other girls...

Love your layouts

Linda

Jocelyn said...

YAY Brenda.....I AM SO HAPPY for you!!!! You deserve it girl...you have such awesome talent!!! OK...I will be over to visit!!! Love you!!!! :)

~ Lorrie ~ said...

Yay you! Congrats! I'm not surprised, your creations are wonderful.

Karli said...

Hi Brenda! Congratulations to you!!! I am so excited to be creating with you on the DT and getting to know you :) Love & am inspired by your layouts!
Big hugs,
Karli