Friday, August 14, 2009

Blog Awards from Heather



I just got these blog awards from Heather from Daily Creativity is key! Thank you so much Heather I am honored that you passed these on to me....I know you are going through some hard times right now with your loss and I will keep you in my prayers.
I will pass these out later I am suppose to be packing and getting ready for my camping trip for this weekend.....I want to thank you Lori (I know you are reading my blog;D) and Cathy for covering my shift at work so I can go this weekend. I work with an awesome group of ladies!!
And we rocked on the Founders Day sale last weekend!!!

8 comments:

Ann Arbogast said...

Thank you for the comments on my blog. The paper I used on the ATC is Websters Pages. From the Hello Beautiful collection.

Leanne said...

Congrats Brenda! Have fun on your camping trip!

Lorie K said...

You sure do rock!!! Have fun on your trip...
Will watch for scrapbooking from it...

DeeDee said...

Congrats brenda..I love your blog too...hehehe! hugs

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Congrats Brenda you so deserve them both. Have fun camping.

hugs
Kaye x

Sandy said...

Congrats Brenda...such a deserving blogger!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Isn't that sweet! You deserve them - hope you are enjoying your weekend.
xo

Jocelyn said...

I see that you are a new follower and just wanted to send you a warm welcome!!! Congrats on the awards and enjoy your trip!!! Wishing you a dsy filled with happiness and smiles :)