Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sketchy Thursday Layout: The Big Game





This is pictures of Joy trying to catch fish at our pond. She is pretty good at it...it is all a big game to her! She is sooo smart she has her own lil system...so funny to watch her!
This was really fun for me to do...love the sketch this week we were to tell a story with our layout.
I used the Graphically Speaking Cricut Cartridge for all my cuts on this layout.
Paper & card stock: DCWV Summer Stack,K & company 300 piece designer papers, DCWV Indian Summer Specialty Diecut Stack
Glimmermist for my diecut mat. Kaisercraft pearls, Jolee's Boutique for the fishing pole embelishment.Burlap for my ribbon and button from stash.




10 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Great sketch and you did wonders with it!

Lalo said...

Love the little fishes, they are super cute. And that sounds like one smart little dog you got.

Diana Fisher said...

Those fish are so cool! Nate loves to fish, you've inspired a page for me! Thanks for playing. (Hope you enjoyed your box of goodies this week!)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Brenda, this looks great! Love your little fish - they are too cute!!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

This looks like a lot of fun, your layout is fantastic and a great sketch too.

hugs
Kaye x

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! Whata cute page!

hfolvik said...

I think you are an inspiration - check out my blg and I have something for you.
http://dailycreativityiskey.blogspot.com

Sandy said...

Brenda...what a great page...just lovin it...the little fish are just the cutest...I love this sketch...I might actually have to try this one!

Deborah said...

Very cute layout...LOVE the fish!

- - Sheryl - - said...

What a wonderful memory! And I love how you did the fish!