Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sketchy Thursday Layout



I was sooo happy to be able to get my eyes opened to be able to do some scrapbooking!! What a nightmare it was. I missed so many challenges that I had wanted to do.
This week I did a layout with photos of my Great Niece she was helping my sister plant flowers and discovered some worms. I am so shocked that she likes holding these crawly creatures!
I used Heidi Grace papers for this Cricut Cartridge Graphically Speaking for the "Discover" cut with the jumbled feature. The Cricut Cartridge Plantin Schoolbook for the lil flowers and the grass.

17 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Well, this is just ADORABLE! Love the colors and the title is so funky. I have that cart and rarely use it. You've inspired me to dig it out! Cute kid, too!! Thanks for playing!

Leanne said...

Love your layout Brenda! The colors are great! Graphically Speaking is one of my favorite carts!! I'm sorry if I missed what's going on with your eyes but I'm glad they are better!! TFS!

Unknown said...

Love the LO....so colorful! I, too, missed what happened with your eyes, but am so thankful they are better!

Sandy said...

So happy to hear you are feeling better...not being able to see clearly is a fright and frustration....this layout is wonderful...love all the bright colors!

- - Sheryl - - said...

She is darling! Hope you are doing better! Wonderful colors you used.

Sheri Twing said...

What an adorable layout! Your great niece is so cute. I love the jumbled title...very cute. Glad you're doing better!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Brenda this is beautiful, what a cute little girl. Congrats on making the design team too.

hugs
Kaye x

Jocelyn said...

So happy to hear that you are better and that LO......PERFECT!!!!! What great colors and detail work and the pics.....she is just precious!!!!! Wishing you a day filled with smiles.....:)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I am hoping I can get my layout in before the challenge is over :( Love what you have done with all the bright colors! BTW: Worms are ICKY ;)

xo

Lisa Scrappingpinkady said...

Bredna Congrats to you on making the DT as well. I really like your blog and look foward to getting to know you as we work together. Lisa Scrappingpinklady :)

~ Lorrie ~ said...

Really cute layout! Your niece is adorable

Sandy said...

Brenda...I know you already have it...but i'm sending all the new DT members and invite to take an award...hope you'll join in!

BlueRose said...

Your Niece is so cute, and of course your layout is fantastic like always....♥

Tonia_and_boys_Inc. said...

thanks for the lovely comment over at my blog!! i LOVE your work here...those photos are just precious, and i love the color combo you chose!!
btw...nw ohio?? my in-laws live in Lima...you anywhere near there??

Jess said...

beautiful layout! love your blog! thank you for becoming a follower of Scrapping out LOUD!...we hope that you can play along with some of our challenges! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Brenda-This is such a cute page! Congrats on the DT too!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Brenda, this is just adorable. Love the colors you used and that photo is outstanding, girlfriend! Love the GS cut! Hugs