Thursday, August 6, 2009

Blog Award

I just got this award from Barb from Snowmanlover's Paperie Thank you sooo much Barb! I can't thank you enough for all your support of my blog when I first started this blogging venture of mine I NEVER thought it would turn out as it has for me and NEVER would have thought that I would meet via the internet some of the most awesome & loving ladies as I have! You ladies are sooo good to me and I really do love you all sooo much.
I will be passing this out later to 12 of you awesome gals! Because I really want to scrap today....I have a beautiful picture of my son and I that I want to get done.
So please "bear" with me! No pun intended!

It has been such an awesome week for me (after my bad week last week battling with my eyes) and thank you sooo much Diana for getting me to join the Memories Always Forever was sooo excited to see my "Got Kids" layout made it for the layout of the day!!! Along with the news from Bind-It-All yesterday!

Psalms 30:5
Weeping may endure for a night, but JOY cometh in the morning!

10 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Awhhh - what an awesome post! Congrats

Snowmanlover said...

Oh so glad you like the award!!! Barb

DeeDee said...

wow congrats brenda...lovely gift.

~BridgetL~ said...

Congrats you deserve it. :) Have fun scrapping.

Diana Fisher said...

Congrats, and glad you are enjoying it over at MAF! We have bog plans for that place!!

Unknown said...

Great post Brenda. You deserve that award. Your blog is great.

Leanne said...

You are just to sweet!! Congrats on the award you deserve it! Have fun scrapping today!!

Unknown said...

Beary sweet! We have the same psalm on our blogs, too! It's my favorite Bible verse...says it all in one sentence!

Paula said...

Cant wait to see your scrappin..Congrats on your award. You deserve it as your blog is so fun to visit...He is a cutie bear...

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Congrats Brenda you so deserve it.

hugs
Kaye x