
Joy and Cameron on our hike I really like how my hiking pictures turned out! Joy loved going out into the woods.

The boys in the lake

Here is a picture of me and the boys from our camping trip this past weekend.
Logan & Chris on Karaoke night
I can't wait to do a scrapbook we all had sooo much fun!
12 comments:
The lake looks so cool, I almost want to jump in it. Love the pic you took of your Cameron and Joy walking.
WOW Brenda looks like an awesome place to be. Welcome back :) I want to go camping soooo bad but theres so much going on right now. Lucky you
Looks like you had fun! :)
looks like you had tons of fun...cant wait to see the layouts you come up with!
love your photos! i hope you play along with us over at forward progress!
Hi Brenda- I saw you signed up as a follower of my blog. I love how easy it is to meet people who share the same interest and become friend through blogging. I look forward to getting to know you better and I see we both belong to Songbird scraps.
Your camping photos bring back many memories...My family camped together every summer. But now that I'm married and my husband's idea of camping is staying at the best hotel possible, I haven't camped in a very long time. I'd love to see some of the photos scrapped!
Kim
wow..that looks like lots of fun...glad you are back with us...cannot wait to see the pages...
Hi Brenda! Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I loved looking through yours!
We share the same love of camping. Looks like your family had a great time. Can't wait to see more of your work!
Hi Brenda! I just read your comment on Forward Progress...so glad you stop in there. I hope you decide to participate in our challenge this month. Not only is the topic a good one but we have a great prize up for grabs.
I enjoyed visiting your blog! Your pictures remind me so much of my days camping with my kiddos. And the lake....ahhhhhh...it looks so inviting!
I will be back and I look forward to learning more about you! {hugs} Lisa
Hi Brenda! Looks like you all had so much fun. Who doesn't love a good camping/lake trip??
xo
Love the pics....looks like you had a wonderful time......Thank you for all the support on my Blog!!!!
HI Brenda
thanks for leaving a comment on www.amyspaperlife.blogspot.com
good luck isn't Sheri's prize great!! hope to see you again next week for a new spotlight!
Hugs Amy
Post a Comment