I got this award from Sandy! Thank you soooo much Sandy! She felt sooo good to be able to pass it on to me. This is the beautiful blog award. This award is just a simple thank you for sharing your scrapping with people. You have amazing sites and do amazing work. Pass this on to some of the sites you love.
http://yourmemorieshere.blogspot.com/
http://iaintnowriter.blogspot.com/
http://katzdesignz.blogspot.com/
http://naniwale.blogspot.com/
http://beeingcreativeandfeelingcherry.blogspot.com/
http://going-buggy.blogspot.com/
http://designbydiana.blogspot.com/
http://yourmemorieshere.blogspot.com/
http://iaintnowriter.blogspot.com/
http://katzdesignz.blogspot.com/
http://naniwale.blogspot.com/
http://beeingcreativeandfeelingcherry.blogspot.com/
http://going-buggy.blogspot.com/
http://designbydiana.blogspot.com/
































7 comments:
Thank you so much! I really appreciate this!
Brenda, you are so sweet! HUGS!!!
Thank you so much Brenda, you know I always love to come over and see your wonderful crafts. Thank you for thanking of me BFF ♥
Brenda your spoiling me :) Thanks for everything :)
XOXO
thank u soooooooooooo much for thinking of me...that is awesome!!! xoxo!
what a beautiful blog award! congrats Brenda
*dancing* Thanks Brenda - you are so so sweet!
Big Hugs
Deanne
Post a Comment