This was a fun project to do! Again using my BIA (Bind It All) I drew on the baseball from white card stock and the lacing. Then laminated it using my Xyron machine due to it being white card stock I wanted it to stay white. One page I made a pocket to hold the Baseball stickers put 2 together and added the scores from the newspaper after spraying with the Archival Mist to protect the clipping, then ran it through the Xyron to laminate it as well.
Tip: when I alter my cds I cut the notches first then cover it with the card stock to hide the other lil notches the machine makes.
I need to add the pictures yet but wanted to share I know baseball season is coming and thought some one would get inspired to make one. I am happy to share my designs for you to make for gifts or for personal use but please don't submit this one to any contests or have it published as I am thinking of sending it to the company that makes the machine.....I think I have a hit!!!
































1 comment:
I think you have a hit too Brenda..That is the cutest book ever..Love the way you designed it.
Great job!
Post a Comment