Monday, April 13, 2009

The Never Ending Card











This is a card I made for my husband for our anniversary. I first seen the never ending card on the Carol Duvall show on HGTV.http://www.hgtv.com/decorating/never-ending-card/index.html

Then again I seen it on Ebay I was so facinated by it I googled it and found several links on how it was made.

I could never have mailed this card as I used tons on embelishments from my stash! I have done others using graphics and some using rubber stamps. They really make up nice as Halloween cards with "Boo" on the inside!

They are a fun card to do and really fun to watch people open them! It amazes them as it keeps on opening!








3 comments:

Mary Director said...

Your never ending card is GREAT!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Brenda!!! I love this! Totally scraplifing this from you! I have been trying to find different types of folds for cards. Great addition!!!! thanks for sharing!

Tanya said...

( second time now.. hope it works THIS time) Brenda.. I LOVE this card!! The embellies you used are gorgeous!! I bet hubby TOTALLY loved this card!! P.S... I LOVE Caol Duvall too!!

Hugs,
Tanya