Sunday, April 5, 2009

Card using photo stamps




This is a card I did for a "hug-sister"from the pccrafter MB.


I fell in love with the photo rubberstamps and was so excited to try them out. This stamp is Maude from http://stampsmith.%20net/ Estelle is such a sweet heart make sure to visit her site.
You have to use a dye ink and glossy paper all new to me. I used chaulks to add a lil color to her lips.
I was so honored when Estelle asked me if she could post the card on her site, sad to say I haven't been to the site in ages to see if she got her site updated, but still the offer made me feel good as this was the first time I had used this type of rubber stamp.
Estelle is running a sale this month:

April Stampsmith Special!
Hi all, the month started running away and I just realized it's time for a special. This month, buy 4 Stampsmith single stamps and get the 5th free (at same or lesser price.) Just mention this ad when you order via email to Estelle at http://us.mc457.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=estelle%40stampsmith.net.

1 comment:

Memurz said...

Great job Brenda!!! I love your vintage look!! I am looking forward to more of your creations!! Thanks for sharing!!