This is a first for me to have a Blog. I will be sharing some of the crafts I do and enjoy. Hopefully I will inspire some one. I find so much joy in crafting, It seems to take me forever to get a project done!
This first entry will be of my Grandmother and a layout I did to remember her making her famous Chocolate Gravy.
I used my Cricut I LOVE my Cricut!
This LO was done using the Jasmine for the recipe holder I folded the tags in half and to hide the holes added the metal embelishments.Also used the Jasmine tags for the year. The flowers were done in layers with white cardstock and vellum using the George the little swirls around them were done with the Christmas Cheer.The leaves were from the Doodlecharms cartridge. Teardrop was used for the title. My Grandmother used tons of lace on her dresses so I had to use lace on her page.
This first entry will be of my Grandmother and a layout I did to remember her making her famous Chocolate Gravy.
I used my Cricut I LOVE my Cricut!
This LO was done using the Jasmine for the recipe holder I folded the tags in half and to hide the holes added the metal embelishments.Also used the Jasmine tags for the year. The flowers were done in layers with white cardstock and vellum using the George the little swirls around them were done with the Christmas Cheer.The leaves were from the Doodlecharms cartridge. Teardrop was used for the title. My Grandmother used tons of lace on her dresses so I had to use lace on her page.
































4 comments:
Brenda, your layout is so beautiful. Such a soft delicate look to it with the light colors and lace. I love those little embellishments too. You have inspired me to use my Jasmine cartridge with my Cricut. Nice blog, thanks for sharing.
Brenda your blog is great. But your Chocolate Gravy LO is outstanding. I LOVE IT. The colors are perfect and the lace just makes it pop. Great job.
Hi! I remember that picture. Brenda you did an awesome job!
This is a lovely rememberance of your grandmother. You did a wonderful job.
Post a Comment