
I picked this award up at Enfys from Going Buggy she has some awesome cards I am in awe every visit!!
I am passing this award out to all my followers to pass out.
Now to all of my followers that don't have a blog set up yet I hope this encourages you to set up your blog and will have an award for your blog... hint Lori ;)hugs
Brenda
































10 comments:
Awesome Brenda, Thanks:)
Your so sweet & I just checked your followers list WOW up to 70 and it's all cause your the best!
Thanks Brenda - I have posted on my blog! take care ~ Sheryl
Thanks Brenda I will be adding to my blog and yes your list is groing like crazy....have fun
Brenda you are so sweet, thank you for your lovely comments and for the beautiful award. Yes, your follower list has grown quite a bit from when I joined! Yes, I was the first to follow ya you had just started your blog. Just goes to show you how special you are♥
aaaaawwwwwww thanks so much Brenda! What a sweetie pie you are!
Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving such a sweet message! You are such an encourager!
Huggies & Blessings ~
Sharron
awwww thank you so much Brenda...how kind of you! Your blog is awesome and so inspirational. Thank you for sharing your talents with us!!!
Thank You very much Brenda. I really enjoy your blog and all the creativity you have and share with everyone.
Thanks for all the kind messages and encouragement you always leave.
I am so glad you picked this up Brenda
hugs
En xx
you truly deserve this around Brenda..Just wanted to stop in and say hi...hugs sandy
Awww thank you for your comments on my blog and thanks for the award xx
Post a Comment