
A dear friend Diana from design by diana presented me this award....and as most of you know I am a cry baby! I am really touched and honored Diana by this award!!!I met you on the 2 peas MB and am sooo amazed by your growth of your blog and your talent is sooo inspiring. You were the first to get me into trying sketches and signing up for your Sketchy Thursday challenge has been sooo much fun!!I am so grateful to be included in your Circle of Friends!!
Here are the rules for this award: To pick up the Circle of Friends Blog Award cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog. Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends. Link to your nominees within your blog post. Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award. So, while it may be hard for me to only pick five I will give this award to...
































5 comments:
OH that is the cutest little blog button .Congrats on your award!!
me again. I really love the title of the award. Our school district has a Circle of Friends group. It is a group where the students get to help the Special needs children. We have parties for them monthly and it is truly special! I wish someone could make real buttons out of that so I could give them to the kids that help and the students that get to be part of this group.
Brenda, you are too sweet to me! Thank you for the kind words and right back at you! Thanks for everything!!
Well thanks you so much Brenda..you are the sweetest...thanks for the kind words..hugs for my friend.
Thank you, Thank you and Thank you Brenda for thinking of me..I've been so busy this week, I forgot to come and thank you.. I*m sooooo sorry!!:O( But this is a wonderful award to receive..shows you who your friends really are..
cheers
Nanné
Post a Comment