This is a picture of Joy taken last Christmas in the hat I made for her. She was sooo excited the day I made her this hat she jumped from my sewing chair onto the cutting table when I told her Mommy was making her something!! You will see more pictures of her in the hat and the sleigh.
I used the Graphically Speaking for the 100% pure cut and the Christmas Cheer for the Joy cut
Paper is from the DCWV Christmas Stack and Jo-Anns fabric for the velvet and mirror paper
I am not happy with my journaling strips will fix them later, wanted to get this posted.
































11 comments:
I love the story behind this, how cute! I do the same thing (move things on a LO after the fact). Thanks for playing. (And thanks for being your sweet self, too, Brenda!)
She is so adorable..I couldn't get lucky to do that if I tried really hard..hehehe! he hates his santa suit...now the page...I love your little tags did you make those out of velvet? Very cute page and I like the sketch too.thanks for including that...hugs
Oh this is just wayyyy to cute! Cody (our furbaby would not let us put anything on his head!!) Love the layout!
Brenda this is way too cute!
hugs
Kaye x
Ohhhhhhhhh Brenda...how cute is this...just love it gf!!!
Brenda that is a really cute layout !
I love it!! Tooo CUTE!!
Oh Brenda how cute !!! Love it!! Adorable!! Thanks so much for all your support. I'm sorry I have not been around...it has been a tough/busy summer...hopefully it will settle down. Miss ya!! I love all your creations..went back and looked. The box ...omg AMAZING!!!!!!!! Thanks for everything!!! Hugs, Dawn
Your LO is awesome - I'll have to keep the sketch in mind. I just got 95 pictures printed.
This is adorable Brenda, and a great story..
Have a lovely weekend,
hugs
En x
I left something for you on my blog, dear!! :) Check it out!!
Post a Comment