This is a layout of my Mother with her Angel Trumpet flowers she was so proud of growing these. I can recall so many phone calls of her telling me about the different ones she had growing. She spent her days gardening and talking to God it brought her so much peace. Her yard was like a Garden of Eden going through her gates she had Wisteria draping down and the aroma was just awesome to smell the gardenias and all of her other flowers....to this day I can still close my eyes and smell Moms beautiful flowers.
I used Basicgrey Porcelain paper(Frostitpink.com) and pink card stock from my stash and the DCWV Luxury stack
Cricut Cartridges used: Christmas Solutions Noel for the Angel , Hannah Montana for the butterflies, Home Accents for the leaves, Home Decor for the flourishes
Wild Wood collection Primas & 4 Seasons Velvet leaves(Frostitpink.com) smaller primas from the Wood Spice Shelf (Yourmemorieshere.com) 

































14 comments:
OMG Brenda, I love love love this LO.
The flowers are awesome and look so good with the cricut cuts.
Great job such a lovely way to display your moms joy :)
Brenda, this is absolutely lovely. I have to say one of your best ones yet. I love how you display your mom in your pages and talk about her joys in life. Absolutely perfect, all of it!
wow brenda you did a awesome rendition of this sketch..just beautiful..I so want to learn your scrapbooking style I just love it..hugs
Oy! thanks for telling where those leaves come from I so love them...I cannot believe I have that cartridge...love your cricut use too.
Brenda the is beautiful and what a beautiful story about your mom.
hugs
Kaye x
Another beautiful LO!
BTW, I got your award posted and I'm so honored that you gave it to me!
Hugs,
Kristina
What a beautiful layout. something to treasure always. Thanks for sharing your story and your love for your mom with us. It really shows in this page.
this is amazing Brenda...just stunning...thanx so much for the award ... you will always be in my circle of frineds!
this is so beautiful. im going to need to use this sketch what fun.
jennie
Ooooh - I love, love, love the flowers you used!! The grouping of it all is so pretty!
Nice Job!
Deanne :D
Aaaaaaw..This is just beautiful Brenda..You did a marvelous job, your mom would love it..
the flowers are gorgeous!!
cheers
Nanné
Brenda, This is awesome. Hang in there. It doesn't get better, it just gets different .. if that makes any sense. What a wonderful tribute.
I love how you mixed things with cuttings on your Cricut. Now I need some more cartridges -- darn! Really beautiful work!
What a fabulous corner flower display! I just love it
hugs
en x
Post a Comment