Here is my Week 3 gift for my followers who leave a comment to be included in the drawing on Sunday night.
This is a Friendship Box I will also include the instructions.
One of my followers made the comment that she doesn't scrapbook is why she was not entering in the drawing....Here ya go girl no scrapbooking supplies this week!
I thought we all scrapbook....don't we?!
I thought this might please those who don't need any more stash!
Plus I won't have to go nuts trying to find a box to fit this one!!!
Reminder you must be a follower and leave a comment to be entered.
Again I want to thank all of you for all your support on my blog!
Love ya!
hugs
Brenda
































13 comments:
brenda that is beauitful...I am a scrapbooker so no need to enter me..but I wanted to leave some love anyways..love you give aways...
Brenda, I love that!! How stinkin' cute! :)
I love love love this. What an awesome little "box". Too cool
Brenda this is so cute, what a lovely little gift.
Hugs
Kaye x
Oh wow! That is just so neat! Really cool!
Such a cute box. And the blog keeps getting better and better!
I've seen this before somewhere else, but I totally love it in Black and Pink! great job.
Bridget you seen it here on my blog back in May it had black square beads and Adore on that one. I think it might be under Home Decor label.
glad you like it!
hugs
Brenda
Brenda that is just beautiful ! I would love the instructions for it....please don't enter my name. Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you !
Hugs
OK Brenda, here I am!!!
You are such a sweetheart for thinking of this!
Lorie
Brenda, I'm just in love with this box. I just think that is the cutest gift. You always are so creative and thus you never cease to amaze with your creations. LOVE IT!
What a cute box and love the colors also. Your work is beautiful Brenda..
Love the colors - as pink is my FAVORITE solor.
I have seen these awesome projects and yours came out wonderful!
Post a Comment