Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Sketchy Thursday Layout



This is a picture of my grandparents and me in 1956 I was 3 years old....what really amazes me is that I am now the same age as Grandma when this was taken!
I used the Webster Pages paper from Frost It Pink .....Thank you Amy I LOVE them!!
Leaf ribbon: Frost It Pink I sprayed it with the Glimmer Mist (Suede)
PrimasWild Wood collection: Frost It Pink
lil tiny Primas were from Kristina from Creatively Counting My Blessings Your Memories Here....Thank you Kristina I LOVE them!!!
I sprayed my other ribbon with the Glimmer Mist (Huckleberry)
Bling:Kaisercraft
I used the Cricut Home Accents cartridge for the frame and family cuts

11 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Brenda, your pages are always so soft and pretty. I love your style! Thanks for playing each week...it really means a lot to me!

Lalo said...

Hi Brenda. Love your LO. I just got a bunch of old pic. of me and even some of my mom when she was a baby. I love old pics and I'm slowly getting around to scrap them.
TFL {HUGS}

Kristina said...

Brenda, another gorgous layout. I love all those little details.
Hugs,
Kristina

~BridgetL~ said...

Simply beautiful. Always love your stuff.

charlene said...

Brenda that is a really pretty page !

Leanne said...

Brenda this is just gorgeous!! Love everything about it!! TFS!

DeeDee said...

Man i wish I could scrapbook like that..just beautifullplease come visit me and teach me how...wait where do you live I will come see you...lol..has to be cooler there...love your page as I always do

Sandy said...

This lo is just beautiful Brenda...love the papers that you chose and the flower is wonderful...I admire your ability to follow a sketch...I am way tooooo ADD...LOL..love ya

hfolvik said...

I love this LO - it is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Hi Brenda-Thanks so much for the love and for following my blog! I really appreciate that. You are more than welcome to sign up for the Pay it forward. You would just change the date from the end of July to August. Since I haven't had that many people sign up yet I may change my date as well.
Marie

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

This layout is just so beautiful and what cute little girl you were. Love the flowers you used have never seen them before.

Hugs
Kaye x