Diana Fisher was chosen by random generator as the winner for Week 1!!! email your adress to me at smithglassgarden@aol.com Congratulations Diana!!!! hugs Brenda
Hey Brenda..thanks for supporting my blog..I love seeing my posts from you....I hope to scrap them pics soon..wish I had your style which is so very lovely...hugs....I love meeting hugsisiters.
I have been crafting most of my life, I believe it is woven in me from my Grandmother & Mother.
I enjoy sewing,working with polymer clay,stained glass,and any thing paper crafting. I love to try anything new and need to learn to take better photos!
If you have any questions or need to contact me please feel free to email me.
7 comments:
Couldn't spell on my last post..lol..Congrats Diana...and thanks for the fun givaway Brenda
Brenda, thanks so much!!! Christmas in July is so fun!!
Congratulations Diana
Hey Brenda..thanks for supporting my blog..I love seeing my posts from you....I hope to scrap them pics soon..wish I had your style which is so very lovely...hugs....I love meeting hugsisiters.
So close, Darn...Congrats to Diana.
Hugs,
Kristina
Congrats Diana... :O)
cheers
Nanné
Post a Comment