Thanks Brenda! I've posted one award before, but I have so much going on for Sketchy Thursdays that it's pretty much taken over my site. :) You're the best!!
Brenda.. thank you so much for including me in your blog award! I appreciate you thoughtfulness in thinking of me! I check your blog often... you work is great!!
Hi Miss Brenda...I have been out of town and was so blessed to see you have given me a surprise in my absence...how sweet are you...this is adorable and I so apprciate you for passing it to me...I will post it now but please give me a bit of time before passing it...as I am exhasted tonite....thanx again...much love...sandy...
I have been crafting most of my life, I believe it is woven in me from my Grandmother & Mother.
I enjoy sewing,working with polymer clay,stained glass,and any thing paper crafting. I love to try anything new and need to learn to take better photos!
If you have any questions or need to contact me please feel free to email me.
10 comments:
Thank you so much Brenda.. This is so cute..
hugs
Nanné
Thanks Brenda! I've posted one award before, but I have so much going on for Sketchy Thursdays that it's pretty much taken over my site. :)
You're the best!!
Aw, Brenda, thank you a ton for this cute award. You're so sweet. I will get it up right away .. now to think of 12 hmmm...
I won something all the way in Canada :D THANKS Brenda, you are really too sweet!!
Brenda your the best!
Brenda.. thank you so much for including me in your blog award! I appreciate you thoughtfulness in thinking of me! I check your blog often... you work is great!!
Thank You so much Brenda. I enjoy it everytime you pass one of these great awards my way. You are so special and thanks for always thinking of me.
Thank you so much Brenda, these awards mean so much to all of us and just confirm why we do and enjoy doing our blogs.
hugs
Kaye x
Hi Miss Brenda...I have been out of town and was so blessed to see you have given me a surprise in my absence...how sweet are you...this is adorable and I so apprciate you for passing it to me...I will post it now but please give me a bit of time before passing it...as I am exhasted tonite....thanx again...much love...sandy...
Hello again...I finally get to share an award with you...whewhooo! Come on by and pick it up!
Post a Comment