
I was inspired by Bridget to start a 365 project . This being a new year I thought this was perfect time.
So I set up a new blog for it:http://brenda-365daysofjoy.blogspot.com/
Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas....I know I did! My son and daughter-in-law really spoiled us a new 32" HD TV. plus a Home Theater surround sound system, new stand for it...plus an awesome buffet server! And I thought the big Cricut on Oct.31st was my Christmas present!!! I lost it when I seen all the huge boxes coming in the house....they are soooo good to me!! It was non stop excitement starting Christmas Eve morning. My friend Jaime came I gave her the framed layout of "The Girls Night Out" she loved it! My friend came in for a visit on Christmas with some very enlightening news for me....prayers answered!

































8 comments:
Sounds like a great Christmas, Brenda. Good luck on 365 project. What a wonderful idea! Here's to a FAB 2010!
How fabulous!!! Great family and friends... perfect holiday it sounds like!! Hug to you and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
Glad to hear you had such a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year.
Hugs,
Kristina
Glad you had an awesome Christmas! These pics are gorgeous, Aden is such a Cutie-Patootie! :)
I'm looking forward to seeing all your great creations in 2010!! Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Hollie
CUTE photos! If you have photo editing software on your computer, you can lighten the photos a little. Very cute! Happy New Year!
Good for you....doing the project 365. I think that's great. I love the picture as is. The lights look so pretty. Happy New Year to you1
Boys just melt their mothers hearts...and it sounds like you have a good one....Son and heart....so happy that you have him and that he is so good to you....must have had something to do with the way he was raised....love the pics and the 365 days of joy...fab idea!
It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas! Those photos are gorgeous!
Post a Comment