very cute project brenda..I hope you had a great holiday..i havent posted in a bit as I've been crazy busy..looking forward to being back in a regular routine:) hugs Brenda
I have been crafting most of my life, I believe it is woven in me from my Grandmother & Mother.
I enjoy sewing,working with polymer clay,stained glass,and any thing paper crafting. I love to try anything new and need to learn to take better photos!
If you have any questions or need to contact me please feel free to email me.
8 comments:
that is fab! Love it! might have to make one for my desk at work! :)
very cute project brenda..I hope you had a great holiday..i havent posted in a bit as I've been crazy busy..looking forward to being back in a regular routine:)
hugs
Brenda
very cute..love the idea of magnetic frame...hugs
it islooking very cute on my fridge at work! thank you again!!
Great idea Brenda, I just love the DCVW stack you used.
hugs
Kaye x
wonderful project...love that paper stack!
This is very pretty too! I love this paper!
This is soooo cute!
Post a Comment