Monday, January 18, 2010

Blog Award!


I am sooo thankful for Barb from Crafty Girl passing me this award! Thank you sooo much Barb! And Congrats on you new DT!!!

I have 101 things to get done today before going to work so I will be passing this along to 3 blogs that knock my socks off!

I have decided that these 3 ladies really knock my socks off...when I need prayer I know that I can count on these gals here!! So I am passing this award on to them. And I really do appreciate you being in my corner when I need you!! And right now with everthing going on in my life you 3 really have been awesome prayer partners!
Jocelyn
DeeDee
Sandy from Ukiah
For my list of the top 10 things that knock my socks off are:
1. God... without Him I am nothing and I am sooo glad that I opened up my heart years ago and discovered His grace and love for me.
2. My husband ......it really has been a rough road for us but we manage to get through those rough times.
3. My son....gosh what an awesome man he grew up to be!! I love you sooo much Shane!
4. My daughter -in-law.....Angie you were a prayer answered!
5. My followers....you ladies keep me going and your comments make my day!
6. My Cricut....I am amazed with how it has helped me create treasured moments of my life
7.My fur babies....they bring me sooo much joy!
8.My friends they are my "roots" they are always there for me
9. All the kids I have in my life!!
10.My music....it gets me through my days
The rule for this award was to pass it on to 3 and list 10 things that really knock my socks off

10 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

congrats to you Brenda... I have 102 things to do today. lol.. So excited about going to CHA..

DeeDee said...

Brenda you deserve every cupcake sent your way..have a good day and work..and love your award..hugs

DeeDee said...

I cannot get to her blog from this link...how can I find barb's place

Brenda said...

sorry DeeDee I was trying to do to many things at once today!
got it fixed!
hugs
Brenda

Jocelyn said...

What a great award....thanks for the prayers coming our way...prayers coming to you also!!!

Sandy said...

You so deserve this award Brenda...you are such an inspiration to so many...and you really knock my socks off!

Sweet Momiji said...

Congratulations on the award!! You totally deserve it! :)

Hugs,
Hollie

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhh congrats on the award! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

DeeDee said...

Brenda..thanks you are such a sweetie...check out my place in tomorrows post so see who I shared with..hugs my friend

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Brenda.. thank you soooo much passing this one to me. I am in down south (LA), I am staying with my friend (going to the CHA this week end), she doesn't have internet, I am sitting here in starbucks using their internet.. I don't know what to say. THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me...