Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ready to get dirty?


Pinky is getting her new challenge blog " Dirty Scraps"up and running and I am sooo excited about this one.....because it is time for me to get dirty!

I can't recall how or how long ago I found Pinky but I am sooo glad I found her and God sent her my way...I have learnt so much about my self and about strength from this girl with the pink hair!!!
I have spent a lot of time praying and crying at her blog reading her posts and I am amazed by her courage.
Her talents totally amaze me as well I love seeing her work and now that I have high speed I can see her videos!! And soo happy that her project was on HSN!
Make sure to visit her site Much Ado About Nothing to see her talent!http://blueyecicle.blogspot.com/

This is some info about the new blog:
We are here to inspire you to throw your fear to the side.Make paper work for you!
You don't have to always scrap those perfect moments,it is OK to scrap the blurred photos of life.
Those fantastic moments, those horrible moments, the funny moments, scrap it the way you want it done!It's your book, it's your life, do it your way.SCRAP IT DIRTY, get your hands dirty, play with paper.
Life is full of knock you down moments, and lift you high moments, why not remember them all?It's all about scrapping from your point of view.
We are here to support, recognize, and encourage the true strength it takes to speak out and be the person you want to be!

The first challenge:
We all have negative experiences in our life from the VERY bad to the regular ups and downs so Pinky is challenging you to scrap a PEEVE, annoyance or a downright angry moment that's the dirty part...but here is the twist... on the same page she wants you to find something positive in that aggravation and put some perspective on it.
Please stop over and join in on the challenge and lets all get Dirty!!! We can all take a warm relaxing bath afterward!
http://dirtyscraps.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow wow Brenda, I am speechless, you know this is why I am so vocal and take the heat about scrapping this way, because once in a while someone like you comes along and honestly, it just warms my heart and brings me to tears!
Thanks so much!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Sounds like a geat challenge. Scrapping the negative isn't easy but this might be a great way to do it! Thanks for the inspiration.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh how exciting Brenda... I will try to pop over and read more about Pinky....

Kristina said...

I am all for saving memories (good and bad) cuz you can't appreciate how good you've got it unless you remember the lows too. I'll have to go check out Pink's new blog, any thing that inspires you is sure to be a hit with me :)
Hugs,
Kristina

Diana Fisher said...

Hi Brenda! I love Pinky!! You should join us over on scrapfreak, that's where I "met" her. I am so excited for Dirty Scraps, she has such a great idea for that challenge blog!

Sandy said...

Thanx for the link to her personal blog...I joined the challenge blog as a follower and am super excited to see what comes of this innovative team...thanx so much for the heads up Brenda...you are such a blessing to me...hugs sandy

Brens Designs said...

Thank you so much for this link! What a wonderful blog she has and I really love her videos. How fun!