Thursday, January 14, 2010

School Days Explosion Box





Most of you know that I love making the explosion boxes this one is for my sons school pictures. This is a way to use up all those embelishments before you got your hands on the Cricut! I know you have a ton of them too!! The papers are from a DCWV Fall stack.

20 comments:

Jingle said...

That looks great, Brenda!

Lorry said...

Love the box Brenda!

sarah said...

what a CUTE idea!! :)

Sweet Momiji said...

That is AWESOME!!! I LOVE the scrabble tiles! Very cute idea!! :)

Hugs,
Hollie

Sandi Clarkson said...

Oh, Brenda, that is adorable. Love the colors and those tiles are sooo cute.

~BridgetL~ said...

cute, I haven't made an explosion box in forever. Looks like I need to get busy.

Diana Fisher said...

Wow, this is amazing!! Great colors, too!

Kristina said...

Great box brenda! Love all the embelishments.
Hugs,
Kristina

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Just perfect Brenda!!!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Uhm - how long have you had the "Followers" button?? Because I *just* found it now - I obviously just can't see LOL

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Brenda.. this is so cute. I love the colors the titles, just love it.

DeeDee said...

Brenda this is fabulous...

Jocelyn said...

Just Perfect Brenda!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

Sandy said...

ohhhhh I love this....wonderful job Brenda...you are the explosion box queen...and my first inspiration t make one....thanx for sharing your wonderful talent with us!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow! How cute is this!?! Love it!

Leanne said...

Love your explosion box! I've not done one before it looks fun!! The scrabble tiles was a awesome idea!

Anonymous said...

super cute! i love it :)
if you could please email me at sarabethburke at hotmail dot com-i have a little message for ya!

xoxo
sarabeth

Sheri Twing said...

I love explosion boxes too! So cute!

Chelsea said...

your explosion box is awesome. Great idea for all those school picture. :)Chel

Barb Craft said...

Brenda-
Love the box... Great idea! When you get a chance, stop by my blog... I left you a little something as a thank you for all the kind words you are always sharing with me!
Barb